Welcome from Gina, Mark and Nina
* Welcome to a new year of competitive cheering! It will be a fun one!
* It is very important to attend practices! If a member will be missing a practice, she must call her coach and let her know. Her parent should not call. Be on time for practice!
* Check the web page daily for updates.
* No Divas – no drama in the gym.
* Practices two months prior to competitions cannot be missed.
* Turn in the “Future Dates” form as soon as possible!
* Please do not interrupt coaches during practice. Speak to them between sessions, not during.
* Wear team colors to practice – no extremely short-shorts or strappy tops that get in the way of stunting.
* Parents are welcome to view practices only during the last practice of a session. This is so the girls stay focused during their practices.
* “Coaching your child” from the viewing area is not allowed.
* Please keep all comments positive about the gym and the team members – both in and out of the gym..
* Please keep the viewing area clean.
* Tumbling is a key part in determining the level of the team and dictates the stunts that are allowed. The theory is “perfection before progression”. Sign up for classes. These are posted on the website. The current schedule runs through the end of August. If you have concerns about tumbling, speak to your coach.
* If you miss a tumbling class, make it up in the current session unless it is the last week in which case it must be made up by the end of the next session. If you miss more than one class, talk to Gina about scheduling a private to call it even.
* You are automatically enrolled in the next session of a class unless a withdrawal form is submitted by the 15th of the month.
* Open gym is available every day. There is passive instruction at open gyms.
* This is a new uniform year for all teams except Minis and Open. Ordering for people that need uniforms will happen in mid-August.
* Wear plain black sweatpants with uniform skirt (no pajama bottoms allowed at competition!!).
* Sneakers are white cheer sneakers.
* Cheer sneakers must be worn in the gym.
* There will be new hair bows this year.
* No hairpieces will be required. Hairstyles to be determined.
* Make-up vendor to be determined.
* Choreography / music fee is $200 per person.
* Choreography will happen during a week-end in August, or September. Date will be communicated ASAP.
* Please check out the guestbook section.
Update from Mark, Booster Club
* Many fundraisers to participate in if you choose! Please become a Red, Silver, Black booster club member.
* Golf tournament
* Cookie dough
* Champion Cards
* Gym fundraisers Corporate Sponsorships
Looking forward to a great year!
SHOULD BE ORDERED ASAP!
By September 1st preferably - in order
to give everyone enough time to
break them in! Click here for links to purchase your sneakers.
CHOREOGRAPHY & MUSIC FEE
Call Gina with any questions or concerns
To Be Determined
$300 due to the gym by AUGUST 1st
Some Consignment available -
CALL THE GYM FOR DETAILS!
These must be purchased on your own.
Any sporting good store carries them -
or check out WHIRLAWAY SPORTS.
MUST be briefs - NOT boy cut!
All Ordering info. is NOW available on the Bulletin Board Page!
Information soon to follow!
CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS!